Grand Kruger Lodge Safaris in the Kruger Park
"On the banks of the Kruger's Crocodile River"
Address: Grand Kruger Park Lodge, Marloth Park, South Africa
Children: Children welcome
Bed capacity: 44 guests
Grand Kruger Lodge and Spa is a safari lodge located in a wildlife sanctuary called Marloth Park. Marloth Park borders the Kruger National Park in the south. It is an ideal setting for relaxation and game viewing in the African bush.
The lodge emphasises the ultimate experience of what the African bush and the surrounding areas has to offer.
The southern parts of Kruger National Park are known to offer the most frequent sightings of game in the park.
Our caring team has been selected for their attention to finer detail, thus providing personalised service throughout your stay, making sure you feel at home.
The lodge serves a delicious buffet breakfast and guests can enjoy a scrumptious dinner or buffet with a menu that never fails to impress with ever changing specials, often featuring unusual dishes. The restaurant can seat 80 people to ensure a brilliant eating experience every time! The tastefully furnished bar lounge and restaurant are fully licensed and equipped to cater to every gastronomic need. Alongside the restaurant is a partially covered pool-deck where guests can enjoy refreshing cocktails while cooling off in our sparkling pool. In the evening enjoy African cuisine al-fresco, around a friendly bush fire while enjoying the nocturnal sounds of the wild life around you.
Tranquillity, 4 star accommodation and superb cuisine make sure you would want to come visiting us again. Grand Kruger Lodge and Spa offers the opportunity to see giraffe, wildebeest, kudu, zebra, impala, bushbuck, warthog, baboon, vervet monkeys and other small game roaming free on our property. This offers you the opportunity to see these animals up close to take those precious nearby photos of these great animal species, big and small. And all this while you are relaxing on the deck, Boma or around the pool.
Accommodation at Grand Kruger is offered in four different configurations.
- The 6 air-conditioned Luxury Bush Chalets offer guests the ultimate African grandeur with maximum privacy. Up to four guests can occupy a double storey chalet.
- The Luxury Bush Chalets are equipped with mini bars, tea/coffee making facilities, mosquito gadgets, built in safes, complementary amenities, night gowns, towels and private en-suite bathrooms. All rooms are furnished with superior quality mattresses and luxury 200 percale linen.
- One air-conditioned 2-Sleeper Luxury Bush Chalet is nested away from the main lodge, amongst large trees.
- The 2-Sleeper Luxury Bush Chalet is elegantly decorated and offers a private deck allowing guests to while away the day. This chalet is also equipped with a mini bar (stocked on request), tea/coffee making facilities, mosquito machines, a built in safe, complementary amenities, night gowns, towels and a private en-suite bathroom. The room is furnished with superior quality mattresses and luxury 200 percale linen.
- The 2 air-conditioned Luxury Double Suites are beautifully decorated in African style with hand-made artifacts, each of them unique, adding to the ambiance of African luxury. The 2 luxury double suites are designed to offer even more luxury to the discerning guest.
- The luxury double suites comprise of a large private balcony, providing the best views the bush has to offer. All luxury double suites are equipped with mini bars, tea/coffee making facilities, mosquito machines, a built in safe, complementary amenities, night gowns, towels and private en-suite bathrooms. Our exclusive and luxurious accommodation has been decorated to create an atmosphere of elegance and comfort. All rooms are furnished with superior quality mattresses and luxury 200 percale linen. Situated on the first floor of the lodge, each room is within easy access to all the facilities on offer.
- The 6 air-conditioned Standard Double Suites are smartly decorated in African-style decor with hand-made artifacts, each unique, adding to the ambiance of African luxury. The standard suites are positioned to offer maximum privacy to our guests as well as enjoying the best views the bush has to offer. All double suites are equipped with mini bars (stocked at request), tea/coffee making facilities, mosquito machines, a built in safe, complementary amenities, night gowns, towels and private en-suite bathrooms. Our luxurious accommodation has been decorated to create an atmosphere of elegance and comfort. All rooms are furnished with superior quality mattresses and luxury 200 percale linen. Situated on the first floor of the lodge, each room is within access to all the facilities on offer.
Safaris in open safari vehicles into the Kruger National Park provides the guest with the opportunity to see and experience the wildlife in the southern parts of the famous Kruger Park. The south is considered to be one of the very best areas for game viewing safaris. Some say the diversity in the Kruger is unparallelled in the world, offering the safari lover a superior safari experience. Three options are offered: a full day 8-hour drive, a sunset drive and an evening drive.
- The most popular activities are the different safaris into the nearby Kruger National Park. Here you are offered a choice between a full day, eight hour safari, the Sunset drive and the Night drive. Self-drive safaris into the Kruger is also available.
- Grand Kruger Lodge offers Elephant safaris with different durations and experiences, like the one-hour interaction and safari, the popular Sundown safari and the long, three hour Elephant back safari. These safaris are all in the company of a professional guide.
- At Grand Kruger Lodge, horseback safaris are available for beginner and intermediate riders. A one-hour Family Ride and a 2-Hour Horse back Safari are available for your enjoyment (remember trousers and boots).
Grand Kruger Lodge Spa
Enter a World of Peace and Renewal. We all need some time to get away from the busy world and focus on taking care of ourselves. At Healing Touch Beauty Salon, you can escape from the stress of your responsibilities and soothe and pamper your mind, body and soul. Retreat to our friendly salon where you will receive all the pampering and care you can dream of. Our professional therapists are ready to make your visit with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Whether you are looking for a relaxing massage, or to pamper your tootsies, we invite you to come visit us. We provide a wide range of beauty treatments in our friendly, relaxed salon.
- Foot Treatments
- Hand Treatments
- Full Day Pamper Packages
- Mini Pamper Packages
Grand Kruger Lodge Rates
- Rates are quoted in ZAR and are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are quoted per night
- Please enquire about possible specials and package deals that may be available
Luxury Bush Chalets (6 units) - Maximum 4 adults
|Per person sharing||R1 380,00|
|Per person single||R1 700,00|
2-Sleeper Luxury Bush Chalet (1 unit) - Maximum 2 adults
|Per person sharing||R1 250,00|
|Per person single||R1 700,00|
Luxury Double Suites (6 units - Maximum 2 adults
|Per person sharing||R1 220,00|
|Per person single||R1 580,00|
|No Children allowed||-|
Standard Double Suites (6 units - maximum 2 adults
|Per person sharing||R1 130,00|
|Per person single||R1 430,00|
|Children 0-4 years yrs||R120,00|
|Children 5-11 years||50% of the sharing rate|