Ghoha Hills Savute Lodge, Chobe National Park
"Our guides and trackers share your passion for luxury Botswana Safaris, they know the area and can take you to the best places to experience"
Address: Ghoha Hills Savute Lodge, Chobe National Park
Children: Older than 5 are welcome
Bed capacity: Eleven tented rooms for 26 guests
The Lodge is built high on the hills of Savuti in Chobe Park, Botswana. This luxury safari lodge offers 180 degree views over Ghoha Plains, the savannah and a busy natural waterhole, which attracts wildlife throughout the year, at the foot of the hill.
The Savuti Marsh, with its unique game viewing safaris is an extensive savannah and rolling grassland where the wildlife is changing year round with the dry and wet seasons alternating the scenery which results in annual migrations of zebras and accompanying predators.
The elegant lodge features eleven well appointed canvas suites elevated on wooden decks ensuring breathtaking views. The exclusive and intimate ambience characterising this luxury lodge affords even the most discerning of lovers of Botswana safaris a truly unique experience.
Ghoha Hills is an eco lodge where the energy is generated by solar panels with the resultant clean, open surrounds without cables and pillars that reminds one of the city. Because hairdryers and kettles deplete the battery cells, the use of these are restricted.
A library with books on animals, flora and fauna are available to read at leisure at your room or at one of the many relaxing spots at the main guest lodge.
Whether dining in the guest areas, taking a swim or sitting on the balcony of the luxury tented rooms, guests are spoilt with privacy and beautiful scenery.
Elegance and authenticity define the cuisine. Each meal is a graceful culinary event, featuring African-inspired themes and locally sourced ingredients.
The lodge also has 2 Luxury family-size tented rooms that sleep four and are suitable for two adults and two children.
- Double bed (convertible to twins)
- White percale/cotton linen
- Bathroom en-suite
- shower with a view
- Huge fluffy towels
- Oversized pillows
- Down Duvets
- Luxury eco-friendly guest amenities
- Ceiling fan
- pedestal fan
- Mosquito nets
- Personal safety box
- Viewing deck with chairs and table
- Flasks of hot water with coffee/tea
- Situated in the game-rich Chobe National Park in Botswana
- The lodge enjoys panoramic views of the Ghoha Plains
- 11 Tented rooms with decks for a maximum 26 guests
- Children of 5 and older are welcome
- Family-sized tented Rooms are available
- Full range of dietary preferences catered for
- Wi-Fi available
- Staff are from nearby villages and are trained at the lodge.
On arrival at the Lodge, you will met your guide and he will take you on a sunset drive after high tea. At the scenic Baobab site, sundowners will be served while you enjoy the scenic sunset views, which may include elephants, giraffe and roan antelope.
The most popular activity is the full-day safari, but you may also enjoy an afternoon and a morning safari if you wish. This safari is only possible for guests who are booked for two successive nights or more. This one promises to be one of the best Botswana safaris.
- Full-day, morning and afternoon game luxury safaris in open safari vehicles
- safari lunches
- boma dinners
- private and intimate dinners
Chobe National Park is located in Botswana's wildlife-rich wilderness areas, the home of some of Africa's best luxury safaris.
- Rates are quoted in US$ (USD) and are subject to change without notice
- All airport taxes and applicable reserve entrance fees are for your own account
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
Please contact us for our latest rates and availability.
Lodges offer varied rates which change from time to time. Rates depend on service levels, the type of lodge or hotel, number and age of guests, the time of year, location and any specials which may apply at time of enquiry.
Rate Inclusions & Exclusions
- Luxury accommodation
- All meals
- Soft drinks, water, local beers, selected wines and spirits
- Activities (game drives, game activities, walks around the lodge)
- Government taxes, levies and Park fees as currently legislated
- Transfers, flights, travel insurance and visa costs
- Premium brand beverages (imported beers, wines and spirits)
- Vehicle entrance fees for self-drive guests
- Curios and items of a personal nature
- 0 - 4 years Not permitted at the lodge
- 5 - 11 years Pay published child rate when sharing with two full paying adults
- 12 years and older Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms. Pay full adult rates.
- A maximum of two children under 12 years can share with parents in a Family Suite only
- Families travelling with children 5 - 11 years must hire a private vehicle at an additional rate and subject to availability